Sunday 8 December 2013

Only the wrapper will do.

Evening bloggers, today has been a lovely lazy Sunday doing not very much at all. Wrapped some presents, watched The Little Mermaid & spent a good part of the day watching my 15 month old Kavan play with the wrapping paper wrappings! 

It kept him amused for over an hour, carrying around a box twice his size, pulling out the bows, and unraveling the ribbon. He was fascinated by it but yet I just know if I actually face him something like this to play with he wouldn't be interested. It's a comfort to know that there are lots of other mummy bloggers out there who know exactly what I'm talking about. That saying, I shouldn't of bothered with the present, I should of just given them the box really does have a truth to it. 

Whilst on the Christmas note let me just quickly complain about baubles, I know probably another world wide parenting problem. The shiney ones he likes to throw, the small ones he likes to put down the side of the chair and the sparkly glittery ones he likes to eat. I love Christmas but wow all this extra stuff in the house is just temptation over load for a toddler. My word of the day is NO! 

Merry Christmas :) 


My Mums Shoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment