Friday 7 February 2014

A Silent Sunday....... Part 3

The last part of my Silent Sunday is this lovely recipe for homemade popcorn with salted caramel sauce. The Popcorn I used came in one of my Graze boxes so I thought I would jazz it up a bit.

Here is the recipe: 1 packet of microwave popcorn
                              A quater of butter
                              Same amount of brown sugar to butter.

Melt the sugar and butter in a large pan until melted...... on a low heat. Once it begins to simmer keep an eye on it & no matter what DO NOT STIR!

Once the caramel looks thick and gooey pour over the cooked popcorn and mix well.
Add a sprinkle of sea salt.
Spread the popcorn out on a baking sheet and pop in the oven for about 5-6 mins.
Leave to cool and enjoy!



My Mums Shoes x

No comments:

Post a Comment